In wake of the reccent death of all my bad habbits, I am creating new positive habbits to take their place.
* I know I'm weird
- My room is free from clutter and wrappers
- The only books on my book shelf are Self Development or Text books or books to inspire
- I rarely read magazines
- I don't watch TV, DVDs or read the literary equivelant
- I read leisure books on the train not other times
- I always wear make up and keep myself impeccably groomed
- I eat a very healthy and regulated diet
- I seek help when i am overwhelmed, not sugar
- I admit my feelings to myself
- I stretch all my muscles at the end of each day
- I have a regular routine and pattern to my day
I am happy and bubbly and fun to be around. I'm always laughing and teasing. I enjoy life and the structure of my routines and the safety and challenge of following them.
I have let go of the negative experiences from school days and hold only onto the beautiful positive memories.