Thanks for reminding me.. this is another reason why I call LOA a religion..
There are only two basic theories behind what LOA is.. (my theories)
1. Mind Programming (what you basically describe)
- Universe.. unproven energy (or can only be proved on a individual basis)
- Has teachings about life after death
- Has a interesting sect phenomenon
There is a 3rd theory.. I have..
- Telepathy.. if we were all linked by telepathy.. then we could broadcast our thoughts Telepathically and people would respond cause they could receive them..
In this theory.. it's hard to actually disprove what isn't Telepathy.. you find a quarter on the street.. did a person not drop that quarter for you because you sent out telepathy to have it dropped?
(I've found that the only tests that seem to be able to prove it's not involved with human interaction and would be the *universe* would be a solar flare.. or messing with the weather (solar flare less likely too interpretation of human intervention) but either way.. these are hard tests to do.. and prove on a individual basis.. I wouldn't try convincing your therapist or fellow man)