A memorable quote from Hawkins to all of you who know what's up:
Originally Posted by Dr. Hawkins
Only 35% of people who say they want to know the truth are actually telling the truth. The other 65% are lying. They just want to hear that they are right.
I don't know if 35% should be a discouraging or encouraging number, based on the average human being's level of consciousness