Originally Posted by cylon
This is one of those things that are impossible to explain, you just know when you know. That's how you know.
And that my friend, is the leap of faith
1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.
3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
4. often Faith Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
5. The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
6. A set of principles or beliefs
You may be right to have this faith- I can see how easy it would be to have it- a few more synchronicities over the year and bingo! I'm a believer! But it's also healthy and challenging to look at other ways of explaining things and there are other ways to explain these co-incidences. I'd hate to think I was joining an irrational cult! Like you say, I guess the only way to stop the questioning is experience over time...