Since everyone has different ideas about life, I think its interesting to review life in the context of a game based on how game is defined in the dictionary. Consider whether your own understanding of "life" fits any, all, or none of them.
1. an amusement or pastime.
2. the material or equipment used in playing.
3. a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
4. a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
5. the number of points required to win.
6. the score at a particular stage in a bigger game.
7. a particular manner or style of playing a game (i.e., improving, learning)
8. any activity resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules where many are involved.
9. a trick or strategy.
10. fun; sport of any kind; joke.
11. wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
12. the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food.
13. any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.
14. Informal. a business or profession with material aims.
15. Archaic. having a fighting spirit; pluck.
16. Informal. having the required spirit or will.
17. to play games of chance for stakes (gamble)