1) Make a daily schedule/ things to do, but keep it short and plan time for "play"
2) Staying in PJs is no longer an option. Get up, shower and dress down to the shoes every morning.
3) Get an exercise buddy.
4) Take a class in a sport or dance that you're interested in.
5) Listen to some motivational speakers (including Pavlina podcasts
) and lively music on your MP3/CD player
6) Tackle clutter in small pieces. If you Google clutter, you can find many resource/techniques.
7) If you don't belong to a church, mosque, synagogue or temple, explore finding a spiritual community you can relate to. Don't be an audience member only, join the ongoing activities.
8) Since you have more free time, take advantage and do more really fun stuff, go places, meet people, travel, etc. Invite company over more. This will motivate you to straighten things up, and interacting with new, interesting people will also get your creative juices flowing.