You are welcome Erin.
I was not in the Workshop but below are the tools I am using to constantly remind me the decisions I taken when I was in higher state of Consciousness.
My goals are not yet clear but I am currently focus on my context only and refining my mental model of reality. then it might refine my Purpose, Goals etc.
Do let me know if you have suggestion for making it more batter and effective.
1. Journal - which is in my PC but not able to see daily, I need to find way
2. White board in my Home which i can see everuday
3. Sticky board - With various drawing like
1. TLP Triangle,
2. My Purpose in Life - Which is similar to Steve but I also have additional values.
3.Urgent vs Important Matrix
4. Self-Fullfilling Prophecy Statements (its more real then reality)
5. Goal Achivement Guidelines - Like Belief Shift, Environment SHift, Identity Shift, Habit shift etc.
6. Actionoutline. - I am really bad at planning
7. Some good quote and Poem like Guy in the Glass
and lot of other tool i am using and exploring etc.. I want everything on Auto Pilot .. And want to go with the flow .. You see I am very Lazy