Originally Posted by noella
I want to get rid of these fears, and start to improve my physic abilities(i have a very strong sense of intuition) How do i get started?
Sounds familiar. I had the same "problems" including sleep paralysis, figures appearing at my bedside, feelings of presences giving me goosebumps wasnt uncommon espcially at night
. About 6 of 7 nights per week was terrorfilled.
THEN came change
My dad had a german shepard (named "Herta"), she scared away the ghosts! One evening while in a state of terror and presence of an entity, Herta mysteriously decided she wants to come lay outside, at my window. Immediatley the entity/terrorfeeling disappeared
. When Herta wasnt guarding me the entities would give me terror. Unfortunatley, Herta was bitten by a snake about 2 months after she came to prtect me, and died of the poison. I was terrified! My guardian is dead. WHAT NOW ??
I had to face sleep without Herta. On the day of her death we mourned bcs she was the most friendly guard dog ever!! I prayed that night to my angels to give me peceful sleep and keep these evil away from me. The evil tried to scare me for <=7 days by click/clack sounds but i decided also not to allow them to bother me. It all stopped. Evil is caused by
* When your deeply religious, you're likely to believe in ghosts and evil entities.
* "Religioun" uses ghosts/demons to manipulate + control the masses.
* Low self esteem, feelings of guilt, or feeling of underachievement coupled with aforementioned is feeding ground for evil!
* Fear of unknown, fear of unknown people, fear of looking ppl in the eyes and thinking a better life will come..? Then you;re giving evil a foothold. HOWTO peaceful happy dreams sleep
1. get a household pet such as a cat / dog in your room. Let it sleep with you in your bed. Its ghost hunter
2. Rid yourself of guilt, negative emotions, and dont disqualify yourself.
3. MY OPINION.. Drop religioun. 70% of religioun is manipulative nonsense.
4. Listen to Steve Pavlina's podcasts. They are absolutley INVALUABLE!!
5. Search the net for Positive Affirmations. Do the affirmations.
6. Download & listen to Zig Ziglar's podcast.
Confirming what Erin said. The most effective weapon is a posetive, cheerful happy, worryfree, carefree happy-go-lucky mindset.
Such attitude is guarenteed to give you dreams which u wont wanna awake from, soooo pleasent.. sometimes i can fly, soemtimes i'm in a building doing Java programming, other times i'm on visit to high mountains. Sighh... now to get Lucid
My dreams are pleasent *sigh* when i awake in mornings i whish to escape back to my dreamworld. Ahh well, next night i can try again for the dreamworld