Originally Posted by Daffy Duck
Great results, ALG.
I notice you don't want to write down any "negatives." Understandable.
Okay, I will share. Negatives
1. I had a bit of a problem with high blood pressure this year. I'm not on medication, but my doctor said that I have to watch my diet, exercise and all that. I'm fluctuating between normal and Stage 1 hypertension.
2. For a few months there was quite a bit of recurring disharmony in my home, arising mainly out of issues with the maid. My wife felt that the maid was very incompetent, I thought that the maid was not that bad and that my wife was too fussy. After quite a few arguments, we finally sacked the maid last week.
3. On the good side, my son grew out of his eczema. On the bad side, my daughter got it.
4. I got backstabbed quite badly by one person in my workplace. Several other people had already warned me about her, but I found it disturbing that I had somehow attracted this person into my reality.
5. I think I neglected my spiritual growth somewhat.