Originally Posted by Daffy Duck
Enough of me. How are you
1. I bought a new house. It's still under construction. It will be 4 storeys tall with a basement. Very big and nice, and there's a 30-metre shared swimming pool practically at my doorstep.
2. I published a book. In fact it was launched last Friday. The book launch was very successful; a nice big crowd, and very positive feedback. Lots of support from friends and family too.
3. I focused on delivering outstanding performance at work; survived two rounds of jobs cuts in my department; and I think I'm now perceived as performing a relatively more important function in my workplace.
4. I regularly spent time reading story books in two languages to my two little children and both of them are growing to be fluent in both languages. We had a great time and a lot of fun as part of the storytelling too.
5. I started running regularly again in January and have kept it up until now. I also took part in one running event.
6. My blog on current affairs continues to do well and I achieved a new readership high in May (70,000+).
7. I received a bonus of $85,000 this year which is much smaller than my bonus in the previous year. However I am very happy & grateful with it because the economy is so bad.
8. I developed a routine of meeting up with my parents regularly and spending time together. We meet every Saturday morning at a sports stadium to exercise, and then we have breakfast.
9. I continue to grow in my experience and knowledge of the LOA.
I am in the midst of reorganising my thoughts and intentions for the next half of the year.