Great idea for a thread Daffy Duck!
Things I'm proud of so far this year;
- I've finally started to live my purpose and start a business that incorporates that.
- I've always wanted to live on the Sunshine Coast (south east coast of Queensland, Australia) and am now doing so.
- My relationship with my boyfriend is going really well.
- Changed my approach and attitude towards exercise and diet by setting up an exercise program that works for me and by changing poor eating habits. I now don't obsess over fitness and food. Have lost a bit of weight, toned up, I'm far less tired and now feel great.
- I'm now eating organic food and using organic products.
- After a 2 year stint living in Canada I wanted to reconnect with family and friends and make them a higher priority. I'm now seeing a lot of them and keeping in closer contact with them.
- Have always wanted to write a book and have started to do so.
- Wanted to continue the fun lifestyle we had in Canada back home in Aus which we've managed to do.
Things that still need some work;
- Plan to work on my attitude and mindset around money so I can have my business making a lot more of it and attract financial freedom.
- Would like to be further along with my book so plan to focus more on that.
- I plan to strengthen my relationship with my boyfriend even further.
- Want to travel more. Settling back into life in Aus has hindered that a bit.
- Would like to focus more on collaborating with other people on projects.
- Would like to meditate more often and make it a daily habit.
Overall, I'm really happy with the progress I've made so far this year.