I don't exactly agree with Erin's information.. (and normally I do, a good lesson is trust your own guidance) it sounds negative and even from some guilt or other place.. and suicide is not that negative.. it is thusly me saying that the information given is being viewed from the perspective of negative (as trying to be helpful/prevent) rather than being taken from a neutral/positive perspective/spin
Infact if you read it like I do.. it's in part written from a point of lack.. there is just no WAY that death is a lack for everyone here.. death is just a experience and it's a experience others agree to have happen when there here.. I'm sorry but I say again I think your information is wrong, Erin.. I suggest you re-check it.. I just know it can't be right and I honestly don't have verbal relationship with guides etc.
There are key missing facts like by my understanding..
- We can return to the game.. you could call it a equivelent to pressing the pause button in the middle of a video game..
- I have no doubt people get stuck in the muck.. I mean look at all the ghost stories and hauntings we have..
- Also key to my understanding is that we can retain our consciousness as is.. and play with the reality for real like playing with instant molding clay.. not with the illusion of time delay we have here and LOA (some of us think.. death means we become less.. while my understanding is.. we become MORE)
- There are by my understanding multiple realities.. whereas 1 reality you died.. another you lived on.. honestly as is my belief the case.. millions of ourselves live and die all the time..
Infact I offer a different opinion (not substantiated with my teachers recorded facts, though I could look some up)
- Suicide can be quite positive.. if you don't like it here leave.. you don't even need to do the physical act.. just arrange some LOA.. you can be hit by a bus or have a plane fall on you.. whatever.. be creative people, please!
One of my teachers I can quote.. Abraham says that punishing people in the death chamber is the exact opposite of its intention.. it’s more like giving them a reward..