Originally Posted by lifetimelearner
so instead of belittling everyone maybe you could just tell us what steps you are taking ?
I've more or less covered it in my previous posts already, but to go through it all again:
At a macro level,
1) Persuade society, philosophically, to mature and incorporate radicals more comprehensively.
2) Reform the educational system, from infancy to individual maturity, to include a study of the self more scientific than English and P.E.
3) Construct a planetary-level state government that can more effectively abolish nationalism and other unnecessary segregations.
At the micro level,
1) Identify circumstantial problems with a person's environment preventing growth. Excise these from their life.
2) Provide guidance in the form of discovering role models and introducing principles of living.
3) Reframe their universe in terms of surmountable challenges, rather than frightening persecutors.
I apologize for belittling people; I set my standard at the wrong place, came up with unreasonable expectations, and reacted badly. That's my fault.