| | Biphasic Sleep - need help
I have yet to find a blog or webpage that fully explains how biphasic sleep is supposed to work. I've read the paragraph on wikipedia and the FAQ on Devin Reams but these don't hit on the basics which is what I'm looking for. Specifically, I'm wondering:
1) How long is your "nap" supposed to be and how long is your night sleep supposed to be?
2) Should you use an alarm to wake up or do it naturally
3) What are the benefits of biphasic sleep? Do biphasic sleepers generally sleep less total hours than monophasic sleep?
4) What are some sample sleep schedules for biphasic sleepers?
5) Can the nap be any time during the day (i.e. after lunchtime) or does it have to be at night (i.e. around 8:30pm)
Thanks for any help!