Polarity - This is a tough topic to cover in my blog because I just can't get into it with sufficient depth in an article or series of articles. I'd need to write a whole book on it to do it justice. The problem is that since most people aren't polarized, I'm not sure this book would have very wide appeal. I'm sure it would be a very original work with lots of interesting insights, but it could be a commercial flop. I'd love to write a whole book on this subject someday though, but the timing may not be right just yet. Although polarity has been an enormously important concept for me personally, many people seem to have a hard time grasping it.
This entire paragraph was worthy of a requote. I strongly feel that you should write this topic as your second book.
1) Out of all the topics you listed, this requires the most courage, and is by far the most difficult. For good reason. It will probably have the greatest impact. The press you will get from your current book, the constant increases in your web traffic and your overall presence will make the book another instant preorder bestseller. So firstly, the argument against the commercial success of the book has already been taken care of.
2) The people who can use the idea of polarity, the potential 1%ers, need it now.
3) Steve, do you know how many geniuses in the world, the out of place talent filled "natural geniuses" who would be inspired by this? 20/80 rule would come into effect beautifully here. Being a slightly more prudent commercial success for Hayhouse now is of course not aligned with your intentions if it conflicts with bringing out what the world really needs. Which definitely involves bringing/inspiring these types of "natural geniuses" into making a conscious choice of whether to be a Lightworker or a Darkworker.
4) It's true most people do not understand the concept of Lightworker or Darkworker polarization. Where can they get and apply, through genuinely good assessible information, how to become one?
Where can they get and apply, through genuinely good assessible information, how to be better at time management? I'm sure you've been through more than quite a few books of these yourself. Your article, "Do It Now!" is more than enough and can stand alone as a small book, to print out on its own. Perhaps you never actually need to write another time management article again.
Creating a polarity book will continue your trend of completely breaking new ground, courageously and purposefully to bring greater purpose into other people's lives, and blitzing growth into consciousness itself.
5) May I pose your own statement, albeit paraphrased from memory, as verbatim as I can: One person who dedicates himself to help humanity is much more powerful than thousands floundering towards the right direction.
You would simply be leveraging people power better, helping more people in the slightly longer-run.
6) I'd wager that you are more curious about what will happen, what your channeling will come up with, of this effort more than making a time management book.
7) Also, you will find more, quality support in your forums which would inspire you for future articles as a result of writing a polarization book, as well as of course help those who need it. The forum will evolve into something much more better.
8) Creating this book will elevate you to a new, unexplainable level of consciousness (partly by bringing you a much better understanding of Lightworking to yourself)- that making a time management book simply wouldn't be able to achieve. 9) This would be a masterpiece. A true classic, that I daresay would have a good chance of surpassing PDSP. You've mentioned you may die, anytime, and have no fear of death. If you could only write one book, and you knew (which you don't) that you would die in some fluke accident next year, which book would you write? A supremely excellent book on time management, or a book that would bring so much good to the world that you wouldn't even be able to imagine its positive consequences: a book on polarity?