Originally Posted by Gene
At this time I have more questions than answers. I will answer your question about communicating with UC. The answer is that I suspect that I have. Like you I am not attempting to be disingenuous or sarcastic.
From my experience, I would answer your questions in this way:
1. Yes. Inasmuch as any living person can sense or be affected by energy. The degree to which that person would be affected would be dependant on their own sensitivity and openess.
2. That too would vary depending on the UC as well as the person the UC had their rage against. Part of the spiraling rage that the UC I've dealt with have comes from their inability to impact their experience. However, a particularly strong spirit could conceivably manifest enough material energy to cause problems for a corporeal person.
3. Possibly, but again, understand that the likely reason the UC has NOT crossed is because they are so consumed with their anger/guilt/fear, etc. that they CANNOT hear or understand anything outside that. That's why they need help. So, yes, sending love and prayers for help to that individual is a good thing.
4. Communication is always "possible", but often is not executed. Because the UC is stuck in their own morass of fear/anger/guilt, etc. they ofter cannot be easily reached. That being said, it should be attempted, but not without protection and at least some understanding of how to do so. A medium, psychic, Holy Person or other sensitive should be an intremediary first.
5. By the time the UC can have meaningful interaction with the intermediary, it is likely that they will have reached a level of understanding that surpasses our own earthly understanding. However, there could be a period during a transitional state that there could be that negative reaction.
Just like the living, the dead and uncrossed have an infiite variety of issues, causes and capabilities. It's impossible to make a blanket statement that will cover every case.