1. I agree with you about the average of high school graduates.
2. I haven't seen the stats on this but I suspect that Americans catch up world wide and maybe even surprass the averages in Europe in some fields of study. From my experience the US colleges are pretty darn exceptional.
3. Was successful... Hmmmm. I would say that even though the US is having problems that it is still a successful country... no? You make it sound like Americans are loosers. Certainly you don't think that Americans are so dumb that they can't do anything right do you?
4. You have to think that hard? I can tell you a lot of things that Germany is better at than the US. The fact that you have to struggle to think about the US possibly being better at even one thing shows a blind despisal of the US. I don't think you're being fair here.
5. Yea, unfortunately thats true. See I feel I'm being fair maybe in your haste to diss the US you are blind to any good aspects about it. I'm curious to know why you live in the US if you think its full of idiots, doesn't have one single thing that you like about it over Germany and is such a horrible place? As a side note I love Germany too; great country with many things and systems I prefer over the US.
Last edited by Still Growing; 07-11-2008 at 12:10 AM.