06-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Isle of Avalon
I find these same issues with guides, not always willing to talk about a specific client's questions, not always giving me answers that I can understand and (especially) not always agreeing with each other on a piece of information.
Though generally their info is strong, concise and very insightful, I have learned that this cannot always be so.
What I have figured out over the past few years is that there are numerous reasons why this may be:
1. The guides do not feel like they should be answering this question and want the person to figure it out for themself.
2. The guides do not feel that they can answer the question (ie. are not qualified.)
3. They feel that the person should be asking a different question (ie. one that is more timely or more important.)
4. With the unlimited types of guides that one can encounter, some live on different planes, have different abilities and points of view etc. (ie. inability to agree based on fundamentally different viewpoints.)
5. The cryptic nature of their words comes from the basic fact that they do not give answers per se, they give guidance. (Very different things.)
6. Their ultimate goal, beyond guiding you, is to maintain your free will above even their own unmanifest desires.
I hope that this helps!