I'll try to simplify it a bit further. Supposed God, who has the power to do anything and everything (100% free will), decided to test out what it would be like to exist without 100% free will. Since he is God and can do anything, he should be able to try that. How would he go about doing that, lets say giving himself 20% free will, without getting stuck inside the trap forever. Also, during the time when he only has 20% free will, who has the other 80%?
In mathematical terms I could see this being possible if God created a copy of himself first...Since Infinity + Infinity = Infinity it's mathematically doable. He then took the cloned version of himself and with the cloned versions permission did 2 things:
1) Took away 100% free will, giving him only 20% lets say.
2) Made the cloned part forget that he is a copy of God and therefore 100% in control, otherwise without the forgetting the experiment wouldn't work.
This is one way it could be achieved. Does anyone know any other ways to accomplish this hypothetical scenario? This isn't meant to be a discussion about whether we have free will or not. I'm more interested in discussing the possibilities IF there is a God and he has 100% free will to do anything.
How would he be able to experience what it feels like not to have 100% free will while still being able to come back to 100% at some point?