Okay, folks. Back to first principles.
1. Thought creates reality.
2. Your thoughts create your reality.
3. All your thoughts create all your reality.
And additionally, EACH of your thoughts has an effect on reality. It's just that:
(1) the effect of that thought may be too small to be pbservable
(2) the effect of that thought may be counteracted by other contradictory thoughts
(3) you may not be able to draw the link between the effect on your reality, and the thought(s) which caused it.
Now, suppose I think about dragons. Since my thoughts create my reality, my dragon-related thoughths must have some effect on my reality. If I think hard enough about dragons, they MUST appear in my reality. Either as toys, or tattoos, or books, or statues, or whatever.
And when that happens, we say it's a synchronicity.
This is really how LOA works. For example, suppose I wish to be rich. I think a lot about being rich. These thoughts MUST have some effect on my reality. Therefore things related to being rich MUST appear in my reality. For example, perhaps I will get a new job offer; or have a good investment idea; or new business opportunities will surface; or I wil strike the lottery; or SOMETHING.
These are also synchronicities.
What we need to be clear about is that (IMO, anyway) most of the time, it isn't as if some divine force or God or whatever is telling yu what to do. In other words, God isn't telling you to buy that toy dragon or take that job offer or whatever. The synchronicity is self-generated - you made it, with your thoughts. If the synchronicity is an oppportunity, you also made it. Whether you take it, is also up to you.