Originally Posted by Ilya
For example, my main achievements, that I'm especially proud of are:
- Financial independence, I've acheved through carefull management and investing of relatively scarce funds I've been earning in my early twenties.
- Becoming bilingual. I love to read and always work on improving my language skills (so feedback from native speakers on my mistakes is most wellcome).
- Learning to draw and learning how to teach people to draw realistically real fast (the record is 30 minutes instruction and 3 practice drawings from complete newbee to recognizable human portrait).
- Learning to voluntary fall asleep and to wake up easily.
- Pain, Hunger, Addiction control - (I do not smoke, drink alcohol or caffeine drinks (even tea), I have a perfect body weight and general health. Last summer, I've walked the 21 day mountain hike eating just 300 grams of food per day.
- Using systemic thinking for self-healing - I've had two chronic deseases when I was 23. I've analysed the cause and effect relationships in my lifestyle that created them and healed both.
You should be proud of your accomplishments! Your list of accomplishments is an inspiration to me, as it shows that financial independence can be found without using dirty business tactics, as some less value driven members of my family might say. (They think fire insurance is what hedges the risk of any investment. I can't believe someone would consciously cheat another person for that much money.)
I can't wait to see what you have to say. Keep up the good work!