Originally Posted by The David
The Law of Attraction? Religion? What could be more controversial than that?
Since you asked, how about
- impeaching Bush?
- allowing everyone to have guns, even on planes?
- democrats funding the war in iraq despite being voted in part to stop the war in iraq?
- the destruction of our civil liberties in America for the pursuit of a few people who happen to dislike how we screw up their homeland?
- Allowing official polygamy and same-sex marriage?
- Rape, Murder, Torture, Humilation, and Imprisonment of people for years without charges by the U.S. Military?
- America's support of Isreal?
- The coming bombing of Iran by America?
- Hugo Chavez?
- allowing prostitution all over, and not just in Nevada?
- Pakistan's Dictator Musharref?
- Bill O'Reilley?
- Muslim Brotherhood?
- WalMart and the backlash against it?
- Chinese Importation?
- Chinese Arms?
- Osama Bin Ladin?
- Palistine-Isreal Conflict?
- Hamas - Fateh Conflict?
Just a few controversial topics from the top of my head. I'd say that these, for the most part, are more controversial then the LoA because they emotes more anger and fear in people then the LoA does.