Originally Posted by Gratitude Magic
I am. If you are, too, will you answer the following three questions, please? I am preparing to start new coaching programs early next year, and your input is well appreciated.
1. Do you belong to any organization or group for the “spiritual but not religious” people like yourself?
If you do, do you mind sharing which organization it is.
2. How do you connect to your god / higher power / whatever you call?
Do you meditate? Do you feel connection when you are in nature? Or?
3. What is your biggest challenge in terms of your spirituality?
I don't know how 'spiritual' I really am, but I am interested in spiritual pursuits and am definitely not religious, so I'll answer.
1. Nope. Just this website.
2. Yes, I feel a connection of some kind in nature. My view of 'God' is kind of hazy and impersonal, but I feel most connected to something 'higher' when I feel connected to people who have purpose in their life. I guess I experience God through other people.
3. Letting go of nihilistic thinking and religious baggage.