I agree we start to manifest small things first. I realize when I jump to manifest big things, my beliefs will immediately react. My beliefs will immediately start to make noise and keep reminding me "Impossible!".
This reaction gives me feelings of unsecure, fear to fail and worries. It became a stronger emotion and thoughts than what I want to achieve. Finally I'll have a big bunch of "not getting what I want" thoughts.
I start to experience low energy and fear. This is what I'll do to get what I want:
1. Create a goal I want to achieve.
2. Break it down to smaller pieces.
3. Manifest the small pieces.
4. Once I get the small pieces, I'll increase it so there's no resistance.
5. Look what I've achieve and reorganize what I want to achieve.
Thanks for all the senior members sharing. I finally get to understand about the emotional body and self concern.