Originally Posted by Dan.Linehan
Sadly, I think he's too busy staring at the screen to conversate much though. Or he would just tell me what he accomplished was leveling up.
LOL, when Adam was telling me about this thread I said the SAME THING! Haha.
I don't know if I can think of six things for today, but I'll give it a try...
1. I had a conversation with someone about her dad's terminal illness having gone through the same thing with my own parents and helped her to feel better about it and let her know there is someone out there that understands. She seemed to benefit so I felt like it was a good deed.
2. I helped my sister-in-law clean her apartment and fold some clothes. She has three small children and gets overwhelmed at times.
3. Uh... I opened the door for someone. LMAO. Does that count?
4. I let someone know how proud I am of them today.
5. Offered support to a military wife who is having a hard time dealing with her husband's deployment.
6. Yeah, I am grasping at straws here. I barely left my house today... LOL.
I promise I will look for six things to do tomorrow and have a much better list. It's hard to come up with specific things to do before the day starts when you spend most of your day home alone! Will petting my kitties count?