Six things, eh? Here's today's.
- Stayed after I was finished teaching to help a couple of students who were struggling, despite having to grade quite a few tests.
- Taught another teacher how to get information off of the network, rather than doing it myself (which would have been faster and easier).
- I almost always hold the door for people, but I'm listing it now because I'm having trouble coming up with more things.
- Counseled one of my students who was over-stressed (thankfully, not stressed about my class ).
- Did the laundry for my wife.
- Cleaned before my wife woke up, which is a new habit for me.
Here's what I want to make habits out of (or are already habits):
- Help students first.
- Teach people how to be independent.
- Continue to keep the apartment clean for my wife without her asking me to.
- Be the best moderator that I can be.
- Honestly compliment others as often as possible (Easy, but very effective).
- Be creative with ways that I can improve people's lives.