1. If we host a workshop or seminar in Las Vegas, under what conditions, if any, would you choose to attend?
I will definitely attend if it's a Friday, Saturday workshop.
2. On a scale of 1-5, how appealing is this idea to you (1 = I’d never go, 5 = I wouldn’t miss it for the world)?
5: I wouldn't miss it for the world.
3. What personal development topics are of greatest interest to you? What would you want to learn?
Any of the topics related to increasing the level of consciousness, in particular, the subjects of polarity and subjective reality.
4. In what area(s) of life are you struggling the most (finances, relationships, health, career, etc)?
5. If you could make only one specific improvement in your life by attending such a workshop, what would it be?
Being in around highly conscious individuals.
6. What is your preferred learning style? Do you prefer highly interactive, experiential workshops with lots of activities? Or do you prefer more lecture and/or PowerPoint presentation, packing in as much raw content as possible? Or do you enjoying mixing it up?
Highly interactive workshops.
7. How significant a role does pricing play in your decision? Does $300 for a 3-day workshop seem reasonable to you? (That price is near the low-end of typical pricing for a 3-day personal development workshop.)
$300 is very reasonable.
8. Do you prefer big seminars with hundreds of attendees or a more intimate setting with a few dozen at most?