Wow how 30 days fly by.
Like Angelique, I am going to run threw a list of my expenses.
- Vocal coaching
- A nice camera
- Artwork for my music project
- Raw food catering, hot yoga classes and yoga clothes for everyone in my house.
- Down payment on my dream diesel SUV
- An awesome gaming computer and 3d TV
- Rent for my mom for 1.25 years
- Yoga Teacher training for myself and my best friend
- A gasifier for one of our homes.
- Fully repairing the classic Mercedes diesel I own
- 3 day spa vacation in Paris with mom
- Kite boarding lessons
- Food donation to the ashram I'm studying at.
- Tickets to see Mary Poppins with all the ladies of my bestie's fam and my boyfriend's fam and LIMO service.
- 2 very fancy dinners for each side of the family.
- Lunch and Shopping for the ladies for the theatre and dinner night.
- Box tickets to a hockey game, golf, lunch, and suits for the men in my boyfriend's fam while we ladies do theatre.
- A decorator to redesign the interior for both of my parents.
- All extracurricular activities for my nieces and nephews for the next 6 months
- Donation to the soup kitchen.
- Tuition and supplies for the year for all my godchildren.
- Business plan package for my friend
- New floors for my dad.
- Turntables, serato, and records plus music off of itunes.
- Housewarming cash gift to my 3 friends
- Gift cards as a wedding gift to one of my besties
- Cash donation to help pay for another bestie's wedding and honeymoon
- Catering healthy meals, 3 months training and skin tightening surgery and shopping for both of my parents.
- A gallery show of my great aunt's artwork
Technically I am done. I repeated my 8th day. But hey.. Does it matter? NO.
This I am giving my cousin to get her works published.
She is just like me. She doesn't show anyone her work until it is contracted. I would like to see it only in hard cover and have it distributed to all my family.