Originally Posted by SethWilliams
I would like to write a little post about how to use affirmations in an effective manner.
After looking around at the affirmations i can find online, ive noticed a few weak points.
Lets take these run of the mill affirmations for starters, there aimed at creating romance.
I have a wonderful partner and we are both happy and at peace
I release any desperation and allow love to find me
I attract only healthy relationships
These are good wholesome affirmations. However I feel like there isnt any oomph, no power really. Plus theres only 3 of them. I like to create between 9-12 different affirmations for a specific goal.
So lets say where looking to create romance. I would put together something like,
"It is quick and easy to manifest romance"
"Divince oppurtunities for romance are all around me"
"Divine power is supplying me with the perfect romance"
"The universe and everyone is supporting me in having the perfect love life"
"My perfect romance is above me and below me, it is in front of me and behind me, it is on my left and on my right. MY perfect romance is in the here and now"
"I am abundant with perfect romance in my life right now"
"Divine power is supplying me a perfect romance right now"
"I am so thankfull for this perfect romance"
"I send blessings to everyone to experience there perfect romance right now"
In my experience these affirmations have a lot more oomph. I would also suggest saying each affirmation 3 times and at an slow pace to really take each one in.
Great, thought, Seth. You are really on to something here. Hitting up our affirmations from multiple angles is very smart. This is true for multiple reasons. First, doing so keeps things "fresh," which can help build emotional fuel. Second, redundancy floods the mind with creative confidence, illustrating the many-faceted truth of the basic idea. Third, where one might need work on a conflicting core belief, the many-angled approach can resolve those conflicts.
Here are six affirmations I am working with. As one may gather, there is some planned redundancy here, a method that Seth wisely uses. I have posted these manifestations on another thread, but am happy to repost them here. Thanks, FantasyDreamer, great idea! Six Affirmations:
(1) "I am the power and presence of Infinite Love, wholly adored beyond all measure, and shining on all, throughout the spectrum";
(2) "I am the power and presence of the Universe. I have infinite creativity at my Command!";
(3) "I am a supreme creator of infinite entertainment, bringing inspiration and joy to hundreds of millions of people!";
(4) "My every day is filled to the brim with harmony, ease, inspiration, joy, and wondrous abundance!";
(5) "There are 12,000,000 Millionaires in the world. There are 120 Billionaires in the World. I have nearly completed leaving the first group and am beginning to join the second"; and
(6) "My net worth is $751,919,777.22!"