INTROSPECTION OF THE DAY:
Thank you Veterans, on this day of tribute to you and your sacrifices! SIX AFFIRMATIONS
(1) "I am the power and presence of Infinite Love, wholly adored beyond all measure, and shining on all, throughout the spectrum";
(2) "I am the power and presence of the Universe. I have infinite creativity at my Command!";
(3) "I am a supreme creator of infinite entertainment, bringing inspiration and joy to hundreds of millions of people!";
(4) "My every day is filled to the brim with harmony, ease, inspiration, joy, and wondrous abundance!";
(5) "There are 12,000,000 Millionaires in the world. There are 120 Billionaires in the World. I have nearly completed leaving the first group and am beginning to join the second"; and
(6) "My net worth is $751,919,777.22!" HERE ARE MY VISION BOARD PHOTOS THAT ARE DISPLAYING FOR TODAY'S CALENDAR DATE. BEHOLD!
(1) COOLIO AUTO
: The LeBlanc-Mirabeau ($654k).
(2) A WATCH TO WEAR WHILE TAKING OUT THE TRASH
: Rolex Two-Tone Submariner ($9,875).
(3) MY OTHER PRIVATE ISLAND IN HAWAII
: (Private Islands for sale cost hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars to buy, depending on where they are located.)
(4) MY READING LOUNGE (A WATERFRONT MANSION)
: (Est. $ 3 Million)
(5) MY GO-OFF-THE-GRID DINGHY
: The "A" ($300+ Million). The "A" is a 394-foot, submarinesque yacht. It has become the most talked-about yacht on the seas. With its radical shape—more sleek submarine than boxy pleasure boat—and reams of custom parts and finishes (including bath knobs costing $40,000 apiece), the "A" is a conspicuous marker of an ocean-going plutocracy that's largely been untouched by the recession. The boat, designed by Philippe Starck and completed in mid-2008 for more than $300 million, has spawned a flotilla of copycats emulating its low-slung hull and design scheme.
(6) MY WORLD BELOW
: Beyond Value!