The voices will not disappear they will change, soon as you master one of these fears another will appear UNTIL you have mastered each and every fear and guilt that lives in your sub-conscience..... Have you heard what does not kill us will make us stronger! Well it is a fact....... alot of us with abilities are dying or being institutionalized. We have to maintain that every voice and every trial is to make us stronger.
We all carry those demons, and they will throw false truths at you all the time.... your job is to develop the ability to become the human lie detector.
Originally Posted by CroMagna
I hear voices that constantly berate me, lecture me, mock me, and humiliate me. It stems from a lifetime of being bullied, criticized for every little thing, made to feel like I'm never "good enough", people threatened by me because of my intellect of unusual ways, humiliation, and being trampled by others. For example. I hear my old boss saying I'm lazy, mocking me for thinking people were jealous or that I'm not a conformist like them, calling me dirty, fat, not nice, selfish (for not wanting children), every name in the book. i.e. "you see where all your intelligence got you."
1. How do I get these voices to disappear? Meds don't work.
2. How do I cope with the anger and resentment that these voices bring up?
3. How do I cope with the anger and resentment towards people who have bullied me?
4. How will I address future bullying? I'm not aggressive, so I can't make the person's life a living hell, like I wish I could.
5. How do I achieve a sense of vindication or triump?