Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you provide links to printer-friendly versions of your articles, so I can print out just the content portion of each page without the navigation?
- How long has StevePavlina.com been online?
- I'd like to send you a book, audio program, or other product for evaluation. Where should I send it?
- Do you accept paid advertising on your site?
- Do you accept guest posts?
- How can I persuade you to help promote a project I'm involved with?
- What advice would you give to other bloggers who want to be successful?
- May I link to StevePavlina.com from my site?
- Will you swap links with me?
- What social media platforms do you use?
- Can I republish or translate content from StevePavlina.com on my own web site, in my book, in my newsletter, etc?
- I'd like to interview Steve for my blog, podcast, radio show, etc. How can I do this?
- Is Steve available to speak at our upcoming event?
- I want to meet Steve in person one on one. Is this possible?
Can you provide links to printer-friendly versions of your articles, so I can print out just the content portion of each page without the navigation?
Extra printer-friendly versions aren't necessary because all pages on StevePavlina.com are programmed to be naturally printer-friendly. Just click "Print" in your web browser while viewing any page of this site, and the page will be printed with nice formatting, an easy-to-read font, and no navigational elements. If you'd like to see how the printed page will look before you actually print it, use your web browser's "Print Preview" feature.
Sharing articles from StevePavlina.com with your family, friends, and co-workers is encouraged.
Since October 1st, 2004.
I'd like to send you a book, audio program, or other product for evaluation. Where should I send it?
Please don't send me any info products (physical or digital) with the expectation of getting a review. This isn't a product review site.
No. I used to many years ago, but I don't offer advertising anymore.
No. I surveyed my readers to see if they would be interested in seeing occasional guest posts from other writers, but the consensus was against that.
It probably won't surprise you that I often get asked to help people promote various projects, causes, events, etc. Typically I receive hundreds of such requests each year. The sheer volume makes it impractical for me to look into these types of requests though, even the ones that may seem worthwhile.
Realistically I have to decline virtually all such requests by default except for the ones I'm tightly involved in. If I don't know you fairly well, especially if we've never met in person and have never worked together before, then there's no point in even asking me for promotional help.
Please read How to Build a High-Traffic Web Site and How to Make Money From Your Blog. They're widely considered some of the best blogging articles online and contain plenty of practical advice. They're a bit dated now, but they'll get you off to a good start with the basics.
However, the most practical and realistic advice is to sign up with Site Build It! That is an easier and more reliable way to build a successful online business than blogging. Be sure to read my Site Build It! review for details.
Yes, absolutely. The preferred form is Personal Development for Smart People or Steve Pavlina's Personal Development for Smart People.
None. You can connect with me here.
No, I don't do link swaps. This isn't 1995. :)
Can I republish or translate content from StevePavlina.com on my own web site, in my book, in my newsletter, etc?
Yes. The articles and podcasts on StevePavlina.com are not copyrighted. Feel free to share them with others. See this post for details.
Please use the contact form to tell me what you have in mind, and I'll let you know if I'm enthusiastic about the idea. If you don't hear back within a week, it's a no.
Please tell me:
- the general topics/themes you'd like to cover in the interview
- the type of media such as newspaper, magazine, radio, web site, or podcast
- the expected duration (30 minutes, an hour, etc)
- where the interview will be published
- an estimate of your publication's readership, listeners, or web traffic
- your time constraints or deadline for doing the interview, if any
- your contact info
I prefer phone, Skype, or in-person interviews as opposed to email/text interviews since real-time interaction is more lively and fun.
Note that I usually turn down interviews that will require an account, subscription, or payment for people to access. The interview must be freely available to all when it's published -- no access restrictions whatsoever.
I also prefer interviews that will be kept available indefinitely, so they may continue to provide value to people year after year, as opposed to one-time events that will only be broadcast temporarily and then vanish.
I might be. Please review my speaking page first. Then send me the details about your event.
It's possible. Please read my page about meeting in person.
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
CLW is a powerful new lifestyle design workshop. At CLW you'll explore and discover how to make your path with a heart financially sustainable. Learn how to center your life around doing what you love while you generate abundant income from your interests to fuel your desired lifestyle.
Save $100 (Early Bird Discount)
Register for only $497 until Jul 22, 2014