Here’s the full video of my talk on Relationship Abundance from last year’s Morten Hake Summit in Oslo, Norway.
Topics covered include:
- cultivating a positive relationship with reality as a whole (including receiving the financial support you desire)
- overcoming relationship neediness
- how to invite and enjoy relationship abundance
- being transparent and authentic in your relationship life
- owning your desires (especially the naughty ones)
- letting go of fear, shame, and guilt
- filtering for quality partners and experiences
- connecting with love and appreciation
The video ends with a demonstration of how to give a proper hug, followed by a massive hugfest with the whole audience of 150+ people (note that the hugfest portion was abridged in this video).
I’m flying back to Norway next week to speak at the 2013 Morten Hake Summit (Aug 31 – Sep 1), and I very much encourage you to attend if you can make it. It’s a wonderful chance to meet lots of growth-oriented people and connect with a variety of speakers. I know that at least one person is traveling all the way from California to be there. I’m not being paid to be there, nor do I receive any commissions if you buy a ticket — I do it because I love helping people improve their relationship lives. This summit also helps raise money to educate schoolgirls in Africa.
To make it more adventurous, I’m heading to Norway with a one-way plane ticket this time. I’ll see what interesting invitations and opportunities come up along the way. I did that earlier this year when I went to Berlin and ended up spending 30 days in Europe (Germany, Holland, and the UK) — such a wonderful experience!
If you happen to know of any other events where you think I’d be a good match for contributing, please let me know, or drop a suggestion to the event organizers. I’d very much appreciate that.