Archive for July, 2011

Just Frakkin Hug Me

Tuesday, July 19th, 2011

When people offer me a handshake as we meet for the first time, I look at their outstretched hand so as to acknowledge it. Then I look up, smile, and give them a nice, warm hug. I don’t do this 100% of the time… but probably 95% of the time these days. The other 5% […]

How To Do Everything Wrong

Monday, July 18th, 2011

While I normally write for people who are interested in improving their lives, I’m aware that many are committed to the opposite path. These people deliberately decline steps that would lead to measurable improvements. They prefer that everything goes wrong — for as long as possible. Sometimes they screw up and accidentally do something right. […]