This is my longest podcast to date (about 68 minutes). I decided this was a good time to bring together the concepts of intention-manifestation, the Law of Attraction, and subjective reality to explain how they relate to each other. While I’ve written multiple articles on each of these topics individually, until now I’ve never presented an integrated philosophy of how they interact.
This podcast aims to answer these questions:
- What kind of reality do you actually live in? What are its capabilities?
- Do people, places, and objects still exist when you aren’t perceiving them?
- What are the fundamental principles upon which you can build an accurate model of reality?
- What assumptions have you made about reality that are totally unprovable and may in fact be wrong?
- What are the limitations of the Law of Attraction, why do they arise, and how do you work around them?
- How can you manifest more of what you want and less of what you don’t want?
- If you’re stuck in an unhappy situation right now, why are you stuck, and how do you change it?
- What is the mechanism by which intentions manifest? Why don’t they manifest instantly?
- Why might subjective reality be a more accurate model than objective reality?
- What are the practical consequences of a subjective belief system?
If you want to improve your ability to manifest your desires, I think you’ll gain a lot from this podcast. It’s long but also very thorough. It offers a way of looking at reality that’s probably more empowering and potentially more accurate than your current perspective.
As with all of the ideas you’ll find here, my goal isn’t to convince you of anything. My goal is to challenge you to consciously decide what’s true for you and why.
Enjoy the podcast.
The True Nature of Reality
1:07:45 • Download
Visit the audio section for more podcasts.
October 14 - 16, 2016
At the powerful and transformational Conscious Life Workshop, you'll explore and discover how to make your path with a heart financially sustainable. Learn how to center your life around doing what you love while you generate abundant income from your interests to fuel your desired lifestyle.
October 21 - 23, 2016
Here are my recommendations for products and services I've reviewed that can improve your results. This is a short list since it only includes my top picks.
Site Build It! - Use SBI to start your own money-making website
Getting Rich with Ebooks - Make passive income selling ebooks
Lefkoe Method - Permanently eliminate a limiting belief in 20 minutes
PhotoReading - Read books 3 times faster
Paraliminals - Condition your mind for positive thinking and success
The Journal - Record your life lessons in a secure private journal
Sedona Method - FREE audios to release your blocks in a few minutes
Imaginary Men - Learn powerful growth lessons from 6 men's coaches