Last week I was interviewed by Maria Ngo and Ray DuGray (aka The Entrepreneur Doctors) on the subject of blogging, including how to build a high-traffic blog and how to generate substantial income from blogging.
Here are the questions answered in the interview:
- What exactly is a blog, and why should anyone care about blogs?
- What’s your personal experience with blogging? What have you been able to do with your blog?
- What’s your business model? How do you generate income from your blog?
- How can a blog be used as a marketing vehicle?
- What can blogging technology do for information product marketers?
- What are some of the advantages that blogs have over regular web pages, especially with respect to marketing?
- One million monthly visitors is a lot of traffic, and many online marketers would love to reach that level. So aside from blogging technology itself, what else helped you get there?
- What are some examples of the types of content that has worked the best for you in terms of its marketing impact?
- In addition to blogging, you also do podcasting. Can you tell us about that?
- How would you recommend someone get started in blogging?
- What final information would you like to give our visitors about your site?
Edit 2/20/08: Unfortunately this interview is no longer available… sorry for the inconvenience.