StevePavlina.com Personal Development for Smart People podcast #15: What Is Your Purpose?
This was one of my favorite podcasts to record because it takes the high concept of purpose and brings it down to the level of practical application. If you’ve completed the exercise on discovering your life purpose, then you already have a general purpose statement for your life. This podcast explains how to take that general purpose and turn it into a more specific one, such that you can realistically reach the delightful position of being able to make a great living while doing work that deeply fulfills and inspires you.
Here are some additional resources to help you along your path to purpose:
- How to Discover Your Life Purpose in About 20 Minutes
- Why Does Purpose Matter?
- Purpose = Freedom
- Living Congruently
- The Meaning of Life: Discover Your Purpose
- The Meaning of Life: From Purpose to Action
- The Meaning of Life: Transitioning
- Becoming the Person You Were Meant to Be
- To Thine Own Self Be True
Enjoy the podcast…
(Time = 30:10, Size = 13.8MB)
Visit the audio section to play this podcast directly through your web browser and to view the entire podcast collection.